JFCS is seeking an experienced budget and billing coordinator to work in the center city offices. JFCS needs an individual with prior experience partnering with department managers to analyze budget variances; who can work effectively with our Grants Specialist to create budgets for grant applications; who has strong systems and database expertise; and, who can jump right into a new system without apprehension. In addition, JFCS requires a person who can understand and apply data to create invoices for Medicare, Medicaid and other billing functions.
• BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
• Two to three years experience in budget coordination, budget variance analysis and billing
• A proven relationship builder and capable communicator
• Demonstrated solid computer and database experience—proficiency in data gathering and investigation
• General ledger systems experience a must
• Non profit experience very helpful
Please forward your resume to HR@jfcsphilly.org