JFCS Virtual Art Show: The Art of Connection
- DATE: 10/28/2020
- TIME: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- LOCATION: Zoom (link provided with registration)
Join JFCS for a very special art show featuring work by JFCS clients, community members, and Art Therapist and Art Studio Manager Debora King.
Experience how JFCS is using art to build resilience and community during COVID-19.
Hosted by Alicia Vitarelli of 6abc Action News.
Featuring art from the following JFCS programs:
- Persons Living with Disabilities
- The Art of Letting Go: Art Therapy for Individuals Coping with Hoarding
- Crafting Your Golden Years
- Helping Hands: A Summer Work Readiness Program for Teens
- Discovering the Art Within
JFCS’ Art Therapy Program is made possible through the generous support of The Barbara Brodsky Foundation.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267.256.2018.
Download PDF Flyer