- DATE: 04/10/2018
- TIME: 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
LOCATION: The Barbara and Harvey Brodsky Enrichment Center
345 Montgomery Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Job Search Relaunch 2018: From LinkedIn to Self-Care
JEVS Career Strategies and Jewish Family and Children Service of Greater Philadelphia will host a FREE half-day career symposium covering all aspects of a job search, no matter if you’re actively or casually looking for a new job position! This event will take a holistic approach to help job seekers manager stress, access benefits, prepare resumes, sharpen interview techniques, and more.
The event will have the following:
Panel of HR Experts
Get tips and insight from local HR experts, and learn how others found success reevaluating their career approach.
– Resume Refresh
– Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions
– Linkedin: Your Online Brand
– Are Finances Tight?
– Know What Benefits You May be Able to Receive
– Is the Stress Getting to You?
– LinkedIn Headshots
– Our Closet – Powered by JFCS will consult on attire for interviews as well as distribute a schedule of free shopping boutiques.
– The Mitzvah Food Project will provide information on its services for free groceries as needed.
– The Jewish Information and Referral Services (JIRS), and Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP Philadelphia), a volunteer referral organization, will be avaiable to provide resources to participants as well.
This FREE event is open to the public.
RSVP Online: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/job-search-relaunch-2018-from-linkedin-to-self-care-tickets-42579035040 or call 215.854.1874
Questions: Please call 215.854.1874 or e-mail CS@jevs.org