Do you share our mission?
Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Greater Philadelphia serves children, adults, seniors and families with a diverse array of services. We are committed to serving the community–particularly our most vulnerable members–during times of challenge and crisis throughout their lives.
Our team is comprised of dedicated, caring and experienced social workers, care managers, prevention specialists, chaplains and other professionals. The common denominator we share is our commitment to enhancing the lives of the families, children and individuals we support.
We are looking for passionate, energized and skilled professionals who share our goals and want to make a meaningful difference every day. By joining JFCS you become part of an organization with a tradition of service excellence, a tradition guided by Jewish values within a diverse community. JFCS offers the opportunity to learn and grow in an ever-changing landscape. JFCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
JFCS supports and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in any term, condition or privilege of employment to all associates and potential associates on the basis of their merits and ability to perform, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizen and veteran’s status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, or any other prohibited factor.
Applying for a job at JFCS is simple
- Identify the job best suited to your background and expertise from the positions listed below
- If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying, send an email to email@example.com
- Your email application must include
- The job title in the subject line (or we will not be able to route your resume)
- Your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email
- Your resume as an attachment