Financial Care Management
We consider finances when we talk about care management
Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Greater Philadelphia provides a full range of care management services—and financial support is a component. Our goal is always to help our clients become financially stable and self-sufficient. Knowing that needs will be met is satisfying, both emotionally and physically. Our thoughtful and comprehensive approach includes several phases.
We take a comprehensive look at a client’s financial situation, including an income and expense analysis; we identify community and public benefits that may be applicable.
We create a plan for the individual, developing a budget with specific recommendations on how to maximize income and decrease expenses.
We provide our clients with the help and guidance they need to implement their financial plan by:
- Guiding and helping with appropriate applications
- Following up with agencies
- Advocating on behalf of clients as they navigate through the system
- Linking clients to credit counseling
- Helping clients obtain necessary documentation for benefits
We develop an ongoing relationship with clients and regularly re-evaluate their progress.
Call 267-256-2267 to schedule an appointment. For your first appointment you will be asked to bring:
- Proof of income
- One month of bills (rent/mortgage, utility bills, credit card bills)
- Lease agreements
Other Helpful Financial Information
Learn more about financial assistance for: