Purchase this beautiful set of 12 notecards with envelopes, featuring 6 unique paintings.
$36 minimum donation per set.
These notecards were created as part of a series of virtual art sessions led by Art Therapist and Art Studio Manager Debora King, ATR-BC, during the COVID-19 pandemic. Each card features a painting created by Debora King that is inspired by the emotional expressions of session participants, including:
- Programs for Persons Living with Disabilities
- TIPS (Transition, Independence, Purpose & Socialization) for young adults living with disabilities
- Teen Network for teens living with disabilities
- The Art of Letting Go: Art Therapy for Individuals Coping with Hoarding
- Discovering the Art Within
Proceeds from this purchase support JFCS’ COVID-19 relief efforts. Throughout these challenging times, JFCS staff have worked tirelessly to maintain and innovate our services, including pivoting to telemental health counseling, delivering groceries to homebound individuals, shifting community resources to online formats, and much more.
If you have any questions, please contact Debora Borenstein, Director Donor and Event Operations at 267.256.2109 or email@example.com.