Financial Assistance for Seniors and Older Adults
Sometimes the help you need is financial
Older adults tell us time and again: “I just want to stay in my own home.” We understand. And we offer many kinds of financial assistance that can help our older population age in place. Because everyone is different, Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Greater Philadelphia can provide financial help for something as simple as a medication or as complex as professional, coordinated care.
We Can Help
Depending on an individual’s situation, we can help with:
- Financial emergencies that might require assistance with expenses like rent, utilities and clothing
- Home care assistance such as bathing or meal preparation so that an older adult can stay in his or her home
- Chores and housekeeping when an older adult cannot perform household tasks
- Transportation (link to transportation section)
- Nutritious, home-delivered meals
- Home safety equipment
- Assistance with accessing available public and private benefits
The Hebrew Free Loan Society of Greater Philadelphia provides interest-free loans to Jews in our community. Personal and Business loans are available. For more information, visit www.hflphilly.org.